I am Amanda, an artist and crafter. I am a full-time Twitch Streamer We are live 5 days a week currently doing all kinds of art and craft projects. Some of the things you may find on stream are oil painting and watercolor painting, digital art, sketching and study streams, crochet work, album and journal making and all kinds of other fun projects.
On a more personal note…
I am a mother of 4 boys. They are Devon 22, Damon 21, Chase 19, and Carter 17. Now I also have a daughter, Brittany 17. They have encompassed the last two decades of my life. They are my biggest accomplishments. They are all respectful young adults who are making their own paths in life. Three have graduated high school and are attending colleges. Two will graduate at the end of the 2022 school year.
I live with my partner, Andy. We have 5 dogs, a hedgehog and a sun conure. Our house is definitely full and our lives are never dull. We are currently renovating a really old RV in hopes to be traveling around the country more starting next year.
How about a few random tidbits about me:
- I have lived within a 10 miles radius of my current home for 99% of my life. I only moved away to stay on base with my first husband for a short time while we were married.
- I have the nature of a hoarder. I like collecting things.
- If it is an art supply, good luck borrowing one from me. I don’t like to share.
- I used to be a really picky eater, but as I get older, I will try more new things and revisit some old things.
- I have one sister. She is younger and crazier than me.
- As a result, I have one niece whom I call Monkey. Her name is Kyra. I named her.
- I love to sing. I love all things related to music. I used to be in the National Honors Chorus when I was young.
- My kids have always been surrounded by music and love it also. I have something playing almost constantly.
- I have worked for myself since I was 18 and graduated high school. I have taken a few jobs on the side, but I always wanted to make sure I was home for my kids.
- I have degrees in Advertising and Graphic Design, Web Design and Photography. I have worked in all of those fields.
- I was diagnosed with inoperable brain tumors about 10 years ago, and have dealt with them ever since. I go in and out of treatment and remission.
- No matter what I have done for careers I have always been drawn back to art.
- I am as simple and small town as it gets. It does not take much to please me.
- I love my dogs and they are treated more like my children than my pets. They sleep in bed with me, enjoy “people food” and get treated better than a lot of humans.
- I am not really a people person. I am shy and reserved until I get to know someone. Then, all bets are off.
- In addition to tumors floating in my head, I have been diagnosed with Bipolar Disorder, Social Anxiety Disorder, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, Fibromyalgia, and Chronic Migraines. I also have somehow damaged nerves surrounding a bulged disc in by lower back, tendenitis in both wrists, and rheumatoid arthritis. Life’s a bitch. C’est la vie!
- I hope one day my kids realize the sacrifices I have made for them as a single mother, over the years, and are proud to call me mom.